Nursery Education Funding (NEF) 15 hours Free Education for 3-4 years provided at Alif Baa Childcare
Our aims and objectives for the children:
- To develop their positive self-image & self-esteem.
- To develop their self-confidence.
- To develop their independence.
- To build their understanding of what is right and what is wrong and why.
- To be healthy and strong.
- To be a skilful communicator.
- To be a competent learner.
- What the nursery has to offer:
- Your child will be cared for in a nurturing, caring & clean environment.
- Moral & Spiritual education guided by an Islamic Ethos.
- Planning and delivery of the curriculum will be led by a qualified Practitioner.
- Children will learn through Play.
- A stimulating & challenging learning environment.
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated staff.
- An outdoor play area
Our objectives are based on providing a quality care for every child in a safe, secure and fun environment, meeting every child’s individual needs. Our childcare approach, which includes building a close and trusting partnership with our parents in vitally important to us.